top of page

Market Research Group

Public·11 members

I Proud To Be An Indian Malayalam Movie Download Torrent

I Proud to Be an Indian Malayalam Movie

I Proud to Be an Indian is a 2004 Hindi action drama film directed by Puneet Sira and produced by Sohail Khan. The film stars Sohail Khan, Heena Tasleem, Asif Sheikh, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, and Tim Lawrence in the lead roles. The film deals with the issue of racism and discrimination faced by Indians and other Asians living in the United Kingdom. The film was dubbed in Malayalam and released in Kerala in 2005.

DOWNLOAD: https://t.co/MAEZz8eoJb

Plot

The film follows I (Sohail Khan), a young Punjabi man who visits his brother (Asif Sheikh) in London along with his father (Kulbhushan Kharbanda) to attend a wedding. There he witnesses the brutal attacks and harassment of Asians by a gang of neo-Nazi skinheads led by Cain (Tim Lawrence). I decides to stand up against the injustice and fight back with the help of his friends and family. He also falls in love with Kiran (Heena Tasleem), a Pakistani girl who is also a victim of racism. I soon realizes that Cain has a bigger plan to incite a riot between Indians and Pakistanis and wipe them out. I must stop Cain and his gang before they succeed in their evil scheme.

Cast and Crew

Role

Actor/Actress

I

Sohail Khan

Kiran Gill

Heena Tasleem

I's brother

Asif Sheikh

I's father

Kulbhushan Kharbanda

Cain

Tim Lawrence

The film was directed by Puneet Sira, who also co-wrote the screenplay with Vekeana Dhillon. The music was composed by Daboo Malik, K.C. Loy, and XLNC. The lyrics were written by Jay Verma, K.C. Loy, Kanwar Juneja, Haricharan Dhilon, Deelali Deep, and Meshi. The film featured songs sung by Babul Supriyo, Sunidhi Chauhan, Kunal Ganjawala, Kailash Kher, Sukhdev, Aashish Rego, Ritika Sahni, Arvind Singh, and Meshi. The cinematography was done by Dev Verma and the editing was done by Chirag Jain and Rakesh Kumar Singh. The film was produced by Sohail Khan under his banner Sohail Khan Productions.

Reception

The film received mixed reviews from critics and audiences. Some praised the film for its message and action sequences, while others criticized it for its clichéd plot and poor execution. The film was also compared to other films that dealt with similar themes, such as Gadar: Ek Prem Katha (2001) and East Is East (1999). The film did not perform well at the box office and was declared a flop.

The film was nominated for two awards at the Zee Cine Awards 2005: Best Action (Stuart St Paul) and Best Debut Director (Puneet Sira). However, it did not win any of them.

How to Watch Online

If you are interested in watching this movie online, you have several options to choose from. However, please note that these options may vary depending on your location and availability.

• You can rent or buy the movie on YouTube Movies . The rental price is $1.99 and the purchase price is $4.99. You can also watch the movie with subtitles in English, Arabic, Malayalam, and Tamil.

• You can stream the movie on Eros Now . You will need to sign up for a subscription plan to access the movie. The plans start from $4.99 per month and offer unlimited access to thousands of movies and shows in Hindi and other languages.

• You can watch the movie on Shemaroo Movie in Parts , a YouTube channel that uploads movies in parts. The movie is divided into 10 parts, each lasting around 22 minutes. You can watch the movie for free, but you will have to deal with ads and interruptions.

I hope you found this article helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page